[Hcoop-discuss] Web site dilly-dallying

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Sat Nov 19 15:28:16 EST 2005

I think it's about time to get this web site design stuff out of the
way.  I'm going to switch everything over to a new design some time in
the next week.  I'm going to go with these:
    http://www.schizomaniac.net/hcoop/
    http://www.schizomaniac.net/hcoop/portal.html
unless there are alternative suggestions.  Please include URLs to
viewable mock-ups in any suggestions, instead of sending HTML/CSS
patches to this mailing list.  I'm not going to consider any comments
that don't have accompanying URLs to modified versions, because hacking
on HTML is not my idea of a good time.  You can copy the sources for my
current versions from:
    /home/adamc/public_html/hcoop/

We can consider alternate design proposals at any time in the future,
but I'm itching to get a nice face on so that we can move on to
advertising and other growth stuff.