[Hcoop-discuss] Port forwarding and sshd option UsePrivilegeSeparation

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Tue Nov 1 10:13:17 EST 2005

Much to my dismay, no resident Linux security experts rushed to answer
this one. :-P

 From the default sshd config file from the Debian package, it looks
like this option is viewed as increasing security, so I decided to turn
it on.  I believe this should fix Anil's problem.  If anyone finds that
this causes any problems that counterbalance the security benefits it
seems to give us, let me know.