[Hcoop-discuss] rsnapshot errors

Adam Chlipala adamc at hcoop.net
Sun Dec 25 11:17:58 EST 2005

Adam Chlipala wrote:

> BTW, I found a Debian bug report that may be related, and I made a
> small patch to the rsnapshot source as it recommended, to get around
> recent changes to cp.  We'll see if the next backup run succeeds.

This seems to have done it, as far as I can tell from the current
contents of the daily.0 backup.  I'm glad it wasn't something more
complicated involving ulimits.

I'm still hoping that someone can come up with the right ferm config to
allow a local NFS mount, so that users can have access to their own
backed-up files.