[Bond-users] Papyrus makelabels

Colin Close itchka at compuserve.com
Thu Dec 8 07:16:12 EST 2011

Ok, Ok, I was being dumb it seems you can pass any old parameter to makelabels
via the requires flag. Sadly it doesn't quite work as the parameter name gets
passed too; thus:-
<requires>labeltype</requires>
given the parameter 'avery7660'
emits-
'papyrus -a labtype=avery7160 -t labels....'
which is not what we want what's wanted is
'papyrus -l avery7160 -t labels'
if the README in makelabels is to be believed.  (It does actually work from
the commandline)
I tried using a space as the name for the parameter in xml as a workaround
this resulted in the following line from the GUI.
'papyrus -a  =-l avery7160 -t labels --cleanup'
which theoretically should work because -a gets assigned -l avery7160
But this still doesn't work running papyrus from the commandline papyrus just
says 'no thanks' and displays its help. From the GUI the label defaults to the
first label in makelabels.conf.
Any ideas?
Best
Colin Close