[Bond-users] Successful!

Biswajit Dutta Baruah indianorthodoc at gmail.com
Tue May 26 09:51:10 EDT 2009

Hi Piers,

Thanks for those links. I was able to install paymaster and run it as
well. So that confirms it, bond is installed on my system. Now the
million dollar question. This might seem stupid, but nevertheless
critical to me, so I will persist with it. Bond is necessary to build
the forms for a postgres db. But once the db and the forms are done, is
it necessary for the end user? The process of installing bond is far
from easy at the moment. I am interested in building an application for
collecting and displaying data. I was wondering if installation of bond
would be an issue at that point at all.

By the way it looks like you have moved on. If you have any suggestions
for me, please send them this way!

Biswajit.