[Bond-users] After Compiling Bond!

Piers Rowan piers.rowan at extrastaff.com.au
Sun May 24 18:39:33 EDT 2009

Hi Biswajit,

Year ago I played with Bond (which I have not had the time to revisit).

There is a simple address book app here:

http://rowan.id.au/bondwiki/index.php/Basic_Address_Book

Might be a simple starting ppint (if it works).

Cheers

Biswajit Dutta Baruah wrote:
> Dear Jasen,
>
> Attempted compiling bonddb and bond in ubuntu 9.04 using the 3.1.3
> branch. bonddb compiled with no errors. bond compilation required
> installation of libgnomeui-dev package, after installation of which bond
> compiled with no errors.
>
> Now I think I may have installed bond the right way. The question is,
> how to test it out. There are so many .conf files scattered and the
> instruction in the readme and at the website are confusing.
>
> Could I have some straightforward instructions to test if I have
> installed bond the right way. And what is the way forward?
>
> Biswajit D Baruah

*Piers Rowan
Director
EXTRASTAFF

*

	Executive

	Engineering & Technical

	IT

	Health

	Office

	Industrial

*

*/"Looking out for people, looking out for jobs"/*
piers.rowan at extrastaff.com.au <mailto:piers.rowan at extrastaff.com.au>
Tel: 08 8202 4111
Fax: 08 8221 5111
Mob: 0418 770 331

www.extrastaff.com.au <http://www.extrastaff.com.au>

NOTICE: ####### *

*The contents are confidential and may be protected by legal professional
privilege. The contents are intended only for the named recipient of this
e-mail. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient you are
hereby notified that any use, reproduction, disclosure or distribution of
the information contained in the e-mail is prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please reply to us immediately and delete the
document.
*

*

*