[Bond-users] Error parsing XML file?

Shay Telfer shay.telfer at uwa.edu.au
Tue Jan 27 23:38:53 EST 2009

Hi...

I'm running bond 3.1.3 on Windows and I keep getting (in the output log):

Bond repository has been created. Preparing to parse the xml document.
<src/xmlinit.c:190 uixml_init();> Parsing the document
Error: src/xmlinit.c: 166: uixml_init_xml(): Error parsing xmlfile pigeon.xml
Error: src/bondmain.c: 222: bond_init(): Parsing XML failed.

I've also tried this with members.xml with the same problem.

Also, is there a list of the bondfrontend.exe commandline options,
rather than having to read the source?

Thanks,
Shay