[Bond-users] Bond vs. Glom for small clinic

Gour gour at mail.inet.hr
Mon Dec 29 06:58:01 EST 2008

>>>>> "Davor" == Davor Ocelic <docelic at spinlocksolutions.com> writes:

Davor> Yes. The functions you create in Pg become regular functions you
Davor> can call. It's all the same to the client which language they're
Davor> implemented in.

Good.

Davor> I don't know how practical that would be, but Haskell has Pg
Davor> connectivity, and there's this thing called HDBC

I know about it, but I also do not know if I'd use hdbc in my Haskell
program, what can I do with Bond?

Davor> I suppose you could write your functions in Haskell, and then use
Davor> Haskell/C connectivity to call the functions from Bond.

What about vice versa, is it possible to communicate with Bond from
external (e.g. Haskell) application?

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D