[Bond-users] BUG? Report Build System

Andrew Hill andru at treshna.com
Sat Oct 6 19:29:30 EDT 2007

Not sure why its doing this, a vagually similar problem I was having 2
weeks ago with my system calling the wrong pkgconfig on my system which
was looking into the wrong directory for packages and then compiling
wouldnt work. It wasn't until i moved around the pkgconfig binaries that
i got it working again.

It could be something to do with windows build system for bond,
but the best way to run pkgconfig manually to make certain
each individual library is linking to the right solution.

oh and it should be bonddb2.pc, bond shouldnt rely on bonddb.pc anymore.