[Bond-users] Can Bond deal with Rows returned from function via refcursor

Colin Close itchka at compuserve.com
Wed Jan 10 19:50:32 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm very new to Bond and I am try to write a small application. Part of
the application uses Plpg functions. I have taken this approach in the
hope I might simplify some fairly complicated joins.

In one case I use the following SQL to call my function:

SELECT tetly_classic(
                                     "user entered variable",
                                       funcursor
                                  );
FETCH ALL IN funcursor;

The query returns a number of columns and a number of rows.

I do not have sufficient grasp of Bond yet to know whether this is possible.
I have looked at the examples but have not spotted anything that might
deal with this construct.

I know that Plpg function can be used in Bond but this one has me stumped.

Any clues greatly appreciated.

Best

Colin Close