[Bond-users] Head Up

Liam O'Boyle liam at treshna.com
Wed Dec 5 18:23:41 EST 2007

Hi Colin,

The compile warnings would be useful, yes.  These are occurring in the
current unstable version of bond, I take it?

I don't have a 64bit box with me, so won't be able to test things
exactly.  If you could also send through a copy of your code to me at
liam at treshna.com I can have a look at the exact problem.

Thanks,
Liam