[Bond-users] Head Up

Colin Close itchka at compuserve.com
Wed Dec 5 18:13:06 EST 2007

Hi Liam,

I'm sorry Liam but I was wrong the tag is not broken the problem was
caused by the build system pulling in different versions of libraries
after a rebuild of the bond source. I have sent  a subsequent mail to
the list describing the linking problems I was having  where I mention
reporting bugs that aren't!!

However there *is* a problem in bond/trunk with the window sizing and
now I have a clean build I'm pretty sure of this one.
I'm working on simple app using paymaster as the base the app as far as
it goes works fine with the exception of window sizing. What happens is
this I open my first window (employee) its fine no problems then I open
a second window from a button event  (this window is virtually identical
in xml terms as the first window) the window opens and all the elements
are displayed but the window is incredibly tall. It is the correct width
but the height is at least twice the screen height. This problem does
not occur in November-stable or in the last official release. I am
running on a 64bit box which may have some bearing on the matter. I am
assuming that it works for you. Should I send the compile warnings I get
when I do a build ?

Best

Colin