[Bond-users] XUL for html-ui

Dru andru at treshna.com
Sat Oct 21 00:36:02 EDT 2006

I looked at xul and made inital attempts at writing the html backend in
xul. I've used xul before for other projects. But gave up.

The major problem is the lack of support for IE.  I really want IE 6.0
or higher support and firefox support.

Also the other problem is trying to make code designed to work with
desktop applications to work seemless over the web. XUL is mostly client
side code, where bond needs all the code to be server side in order to
maintain introperate with standard apps.  I want it so you can take a
application written for GTK and run it though the web without recompiling.