[Oct. 17 Seattle] Real Change Ad, etc.

Helen helen1913 at mac.com
Thu Sep 24 01:32:43 EDT 2009

I spoke to the editor of Real Change and he said I should send an ad
to the calendar editor that says who, what, why, where, and when.
They may (there is discretion) print it the week or ten days before
the event in their calendar, for free.  They usually print an event
ad only once, but you can purchase a classified ad (another place in
the paper?) for about $30-40.

For the calendar listing, I propose the following:

US Out of Afghanistan Now!  Demonstrate Saturday, October 17, at 1p.m..
March begins at Seattle Central Community College and ends at Westlake.
Sponsored by October 17 Antiwar Mobilization and endorsed by numerous
anti-war groups and individuals.

This is short because I don't believe the calendar allows that much
detail.  Feel free to make suggestions.

--Hn