[Oct. 17 Seattle] Leafleting at Shoreline Community College

James Bichler james.bic1000 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 17:52:51 EDT 2009

Comrades,

Tomorrow morning I will be handing out the small leaflets that were
distributed during our last meeting from roughly 9:20-9:30 and again from
10:20-10:30.  During those times I do not have any classes to attend and
I'll be searching for locations where students congregate outside of the
buildings.

If anyone has ever leafleted at Shoreline CC and knows good places to pass
out information on the Oct. 17th march let me know.

James B.