[Oct. 17 Seattle] Endorsement situation

chr2eemail at comcast.net chr2eemail at comcast.net
Sun Sep 13 13:02:36 EDT 2009

Comrades,
I think that we should list the ANSWER-Seattle endorsement on the website, plus others as they come in. (I can’t remember if WCW-Seattle gave an “official” endorsement, or if it was more informal, and I can’t check ‘cause I seem to have lost it…and ANSWER’s! Could someone send them to me?)
Also, I think that we should somehow keep updating the downloadable flyer w/ this info, inconvenient as it may be. Perhaps put it in very small print at the bottom.
We might not care much about these kind of things, but there are people who do. If a few of them get active around the demonstration---or just come to it---because of this small effort then I think that it’s well worth it.  Further, we have to keep in mind future relations w/ ANSWER, WCW, and others themselves.