[Oct. 17 Seattle] Fwd: Import your contacts and old email

chr2eemail at comcast.net chr2eemail at comcast.net
Tue Aug 18 19:17:09 EDT 2009

I don't agree that the original proposed route is too long.  For example, it's about half the length of the biggest march in Denver, and much shorter than the May Day marches from St. Mary's, downtown, and on to Seattle Center.  More, when you're walking in a crowd, shouting slogans and chants, etc., time flies by in comparison to when you're walking alone.--Fk.