[Oct. 17 Seattle] Fwd: Import your contacts and old email

Helen helen1913 at mac.com
Tue Aug 18 01:44:54 EDT 2009

Alex, Anton, Edwd and I walked variations of the proposed route tonight.

We concluded that SCCC via 12th or Broadway to Jackson, to First, and
up Pine to Westlake is too far.
We will have less people participating in the march if it is clearly
too long.  People would likely decide to be there at the beginning
and/or the end and the actual number marching would be lower than we
want, possibly lower than we need to go into the street.

We can of course discuss this further, but this was the general
consensus amongst of the four of us.

Here are proposed routes.  (Folks will argue pro and con in
subsequent emails.)