[StJamesPlace-steering] Any apartments for rent on the street?

Carlie carlietr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 16:36:50 EDT 2014

Hello neighbors,
I have a friend who would like to rent an apartment on our street. She saw a full house for rent on St. James recently, but missed it. Could you please email me if anyone has an apartment or house that will be available soon? She and her husband are lovely people, and come with a cat. I can forward you her email address, or her yours when you contact me. They did see 43, but are looking for other options.

Thanks,
Carlie
116
Todoro at buffalo.edu