[SQLiteJDBC] Problem with remote connection

Juan Carlos . jcctmg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 03:38:19 EDT 2012

Please, first try change memory sizes parameters and tell us the result.

And if that doesn't work, I suggest you see what
(NestedDB.java:73) do exactly at your exactly version of the library.

Looking at trunk in SVN (
http://www.xerial.org/trac/Xerial/browser/XerialJ/trunk/sqlite-jdbc/src/main/java/org/sqlite/NestedDB.java
)
I guess your application crash at lines 74 or 77 of the _open method:

73        // open the db and retrieve sqlite3_db* pointer
74        int passback = rt.xmalloc(4);
75        int str = rt.strdup(filename);
76        if (call("sqlite3_open", str, passback) != SQLITE_OK)
77            throwex();