[SQLiteJDBC] Updated getImportedKeys implementation - please include in trunk?

Hulbert Chris CHulbert at woolworths.com.au
Tue May 18 18:48:32 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I've recently been trying to use sqlitejdbc with hibernate, using this
option:
<property name="hbm2ddl.auto">update</property>
This gets the database metadata every time my app starts, adding any
fields or tables that are missing from the sqlite database.
Anyway, it didn't work due to the 'getImportedKeys' function not being
implemented.
With some browsing, I found a guy had made a patch for it which is
visible here:
http://www.sqlpower.ca/forum/posts/list/2258.page
I've since applied this patch to the latest version of MetaData.java on
github, and recompiled it into a jar and it works nicely with Hibernate.
Can you please apply this patch to the main version so other people can
have this feature? I wouldn't dream of forking over something so silly.
Here is my patched version of this class.

Cheers all - Chris

CAUTION: This email and files included in its transmission
are solely intended for the use of the addressee(s) and may
contain information that is confidential and privileged.
If you receive this email in error, please advise us
immediately and delete it without copying the contents
contained within. Woolworths Limited (including its group
of companies) do not accept liability for the views
expressed within or the consequences of any computer
viruses that may be transmitted with this email. The
contents are also subject to copyright. No part of it
should be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the
written consent of the copyright owner.