[SQLiteJDBC] out of heap space?

Brain N brainn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 14:20:17 EST 2010

I'm using the sqlitejdbc drivers on a table with millions of rows.  It
should be fine.  It doesn't allocate space for every row in the table when
you select from it.  I'd think that it would be something else using up the
memory and the driver is just attempting to use the very last of it, which
is why you're getting an error there.  Are you saving every row in memory
somewhere as you're getting them?

If all else fails, maybe you should run a java memory profiler such as
yourkit.