[SQLiteJDBC] maybe a diff path problem?

AJ Weber aweber at comcast.net
Tue Feb 2 16:39:57 EST 2010

Let's try this theory WHY I was getting this:
- There was an old java prog on that PC that used a different "sqlitejdbc",
or an older version.  But the directory where the native sqlitejdbc.dll was
located was in the default library path.  Possible it was confusing the
native library it should be loading with that one?

-AJ