[SQLiteJDBC] sqlite with different compilation options

Patrick Smith pasmith276 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 19:06:20 EDT 2010

Is there a way to "link" against a different version of sqlite?

It seems there are 3 choices:
1. use pure java
2. use one of the bundled native libs
3. provide an alternate lib using one of the "org.sqlite.lib" properties

The problem I am having is that when I try to use option 3, it expects
that lib to contain the NativeDB apis as well.

While I can compile the sqlite by itself with the options I need (name
with rtree enabled), I am unable to compile the sqlitejdbc jar.

I tried the release from xerial, but their x86-64 mac version appears
to be not 64-bit.

Is it possible to provide a version that have 64-bit lib with rtree
enabled, or are there some flags or settings needed to compile on
macosx that I am forgetting to use?

thanks,

P.
.