[SQLiteJDBC] Issues with sqlitejdbc, tomcat, and SLES 10

Chris Parker Chris.Parker at neon.com
Thu Apr 8 11:50:55 EDT 2010

We are having a problem where any of the pre-packaged builds of sqlitejdbc is causing errors in an application we have written that runs under tomcat.  This only occurs on SLES 10 installations.  If we run it on SLES 11 or redhat, all seems to be well.  I am wondering if anyone else has run into this or has any suggestions.  We have tried to build it ourselves with some success, but we still run into problems in other parts of the application.  In each case, it is always a problem with ld-linux.so.2.

Thanks,
Chris