[SQLiteJDBC] Patch for the Metadata.java

Gabriel Takeuchi g.takeuchi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 21:41:53 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm mailing a patch for the Metadata.java file that makes SQLiteJDBC
compatible with Power Architect. The patch fixes:

- getCrossReferences - I implemented the method to actually find the
references between the tables
- getImportedKeys so it doesn't throw an exception. Instead, it invokes
getCrossReferences
- getIndexInfo - I just implemented it to return an empty record with the
expected structure

After applying the patch, the driver should work with Power Architect and
any applications that rely on using the relationships.

Regards

Gabriel