[SQLiteJDBC] libsqlitejdbc-### left in temp dir

AJ Weber aweber at comcast.net
Fri Nov 20 15:56:05 EST 2009

Has anyone else noticed that after each execution of your java program, there's a "libsqlitejdbc-####.LIB" file left in your temp dir?  I assume this is the chosen native library for the execution of the JVM, but I have concerns that this isn't getting cleaned-up after execution.

I don't know if the integer at the end is random or the PID of the JVM during the run or what.

I'm running Sun JDK 1.5.x on WinXP.

This should get cleaned-up at some point.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but certainly am closing the db at the end of my program's execution.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
AJ