[SQLiteJDBC] Metadata modifications to provide getImportedKeys and getCrossReference

Gabriel Takeuchi g.takeuchi at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 01:42:09 EDT 2009

Hi,

I was having some problems using sqlitejdbc with "Power Architect", because
getImportedKeys was not implemented at all and Power Architect uses the
foreign keys to automatically generate the ER diagram. So, I decided to
modify Metadata.java and implement the required methods, which is the
minimal set to get the driver working with Power Architect. I'm mailing the
diff, just in case anyone is interested. You can just do

   patch -p0 Metadata.java Metadata_diff.java

To change it.

Kind regards

Takeuchi