[Nestedvm] NestedVM & ProGuard

Panayotis Katsaloulis panayotis at panayotis.com
Tue Sep 20 23:49:40 EDT 2011

Hello all!
I am using a project (SQLiteJDBC) who is utilizing NestedVM to convert SQLite to pure Java code.

Everything is fine as is.

The problem is, when I am using proguad to reduce the size of the JAR file, I get many missing files:

Warning: org.ibex.nestedvm.ClassFileCompiler: can't find referenced class org.ibex.classgen.CGConst
Warning: org.ibex.nestedvm.ClassFileCompiler: can't find referenced class org.ibex.classgen.ClassFile
Warning: org.ibex.nestedvm.ClassFileCompiler: can't find referenced class org.ibex.classgen.ClassFile$Exn
Warning: org.ibex.nestedvm.ClassFileCompiler: can't find referenced class org.ibex.classgen.MethodGen
Warning: org.ibex.nestedvm.ClassFileCompiler: can't find referenced class org.ibex.classgen.MethodGen$Pair
Warning: org.ibex.nestedvm.ClassFileCompiler: can't find referenced class org.ibex.classgen.MethodGen$PhantomTarget
Warning: org.ibex.nestedvm.ClassFileCompiler: can't find referenced class org.ibex.classgen.MethodGen$Switch
Warning: org.ibex.nestedvm.ClassFileCompiler: can't find referenced class org.ibex.classgen.MethodGen$Switch$Lookup
Warning: org.ibex.nestedvm.ClassFileCompiler: can't find referenced class org.ibex.classgen.MethodGen$Switch$Table
Warning: org.ibex.nestedvm.ClassFileCompiler: can't find referenced class org.ibex.classgen.Type
Warning: org.ibex.nestedvm.ClassFileCompiler: can't find referenced class org.ibex.classgen.Type$Array
Warning: org.ibex.nestedvm.ClassFileCompiler: can't find referenced class org.ibex.classgen.Type$Class
Warning: org.ibex.nestedvm.ClassFileCompiler: can't find referenced class org.ibex.classgen.Type$Class$Field
Warning: org.ibex.nestedvm.ClassFileCompiler: can't find referenced class org.ibex.classgen.Type$Class$Method

Any ideas how to solve this?