[Nestedvm] How's NestedVM doing in my absence?

Brian Alliet brian at brianweb.net
Fri Oct 15 11:18:18 EDT 2010

So is this (hcoop) the current mailing list? I think I was subscribed
to the google one for a while but I'm not sure what happened to that.
Sorry I never noticed it going away. Thanks, Adam, for keeping up with
the list.

So what's the current state of NestedVM? Is there a semi-official repo
somewhere? I remember David was maintaining one for a while. I'd be
happy to update darcs.brianweb.net/nestedvm, or redirect it somewhere
else (lots of people seem to end up there).

Speaking of David, is he still around? I hear he's at Google now. Does
he still work on sqlitejdbc? (I probably should just drop him a line
and catch up.)

Does anybody have any questions about NestedVM that haven't been
answered? Surprisingly I still remember lots of internal details. The
occasional NestedVM question I get in my inbox has kept my head
somewhat in it.

-Brian