[Nestedvm] constant pool full

Bertram, Alexander alex at bedatadriven.com
Wed Jun 16 15:07:00 EDT 2010

I believe this error refers to something different than the 64k instruction
limit, but rather some sort of internal constant (literal) pool.

I received the same error on my build and was able to work around it with
the
the -lessconstants flag when executing the compiler.

I confess that I actually don't know what this flag does other than produce
less (fewer) constants :-)

Alex