[Nestedvm] license boilerplate

Logan O'Sullivan Bruns logan at gedanken.org
Tue Jun 1 14:42:04 EDT 2010

Hi Adam, Brian et al,

First of all I'd like to thank you for such an interesting and useful
open source project. I apologize in advance if this request comes
across as nit picky but I'd appreciate it if you would consider it and
I think it may benefit others as well.

I want to use nestedvm's runtime in a project at my work however it
has been pointed out to me that the text in the runtime sources
actually says "Apache Public Source License 2.0" instead of "Apache
License, Version 2.0". Assuming this is an oversight I was wondering
if you would consider changing it? Perhaps even consider using the
recommended boilerplate as described here?

  http://www.opensource.org/licenses/apache2.0.php

Also, it is confusing that under the doc directory there is a copy of
LGPL v2.1. Maybe you could clarify what portions this applies to?

Thanks,
  logan