[Nestedvm] Help with missing dependency: gpc-20030830

Fabio Corubolo corubolo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 01:47:40 EDT 2009

Dear Adam,

here is the version I have. I realized I miss the original .tar.gz, so
this is the already patched version, that compiles just fine.
I am trying to get other software to compile, I will let you know once
I manage in case you are interested to add it to the upstream.
I guess memory.h is not supported in the compiler, or have I missed
something? I am getting missing memory.h errors so I want to make
sure...

Cheers

Fabio