[Nestedvm] C/C++ libraries

Aleirade aleirade at sct.microlink.com.br
Wed Apr 8 16:05:28 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I've just discovered NestedVM and am interested in using it to make a Java
version of a C library I need for an application.

I've already compiled the library and a sample program with the MIPS
toolchain and NestedVM converted it to a class file I could successfuly run.

I've read in the Google group that I should write a dummy main with a call
to _pause() so control returns to my Java app. But how exactly can I expose
the C functions to the Java app? I know NestedVM doesn't automatize this for
me, but I'm clueless on how the Java code that interfaces the Java app to
the library should look.

Thanks in advance,

Andre