Brewing Saturday or Sunday?

Steve Killen steven.f.killen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 15:02:15 EDT 2012

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 2:53 PM, Clinton Ebadi <clinton at unknownlamer.org>wrote:

> GREETINGS,
>
> I am acquiring stuff to make my pumpkin brown ale tomorrow and brewing
> either Saturday or Sunday. WHO IS WITH ME, LIST AVAILABILITY.

I can tentatively join you Saturday, but only if I'm done my schoolwork.
Which I should have done by Friday evening! This will probably be my last
brewday at Evergreen for some time, as my schedule shifts into public
school mode.

> If I have to do it alone I will and I will be the saddest brewer.

Aw. I too have gone it alone; I know that feel, bro.

> Steve what's up with this second propane burner thing and did you say it
> had a ten gallon kettle?

Yeah, I still need to get a regulator hose for it, which won't happen until
I get paid. Which won't happen until the end of October because of pay
cycles. The kettle is aluminum, and looks to be about 10 gallons; I still
need to give it an oxidation layer.

--
Steven F. Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com>
| elvestinkle @ twitter