New equipment!

Steve Killen steven.f.killen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 23:49:27 EDT 2012

Greetings, brewers,

So my trip north was very fruitful. While I was at my mom's, her fiance
(who used to run a few bars, one of which was a brewpub) gave me a 1/4
barrel keg to bring back full of cream ale--and he also gave me one to
keep! So, looks like I'm investing in sanke equipment :) Furthermore, my
dad gave me a never-used (but poorly stored) aluminum 10-gallon crab pot
AND a propane burner! So, we should be able to do things even faster; we
can maybe even think about building a proper 3-tier now.

Exciting!

--
Steven F. Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com>
| elvestinkle @ twitter