10 gallon kegs exist

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Tue Jul 10 04:15:05 EDT 2012

Steve Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com> writes:

> Greetings,
>
> I don't know what Clinton was smoking, but 10-gallon kegs exist: http://
> www.cornykeg.com/catalog.asp?prodid=686839&showprevnext=1

And $250. Which is five times the price of a 5 gallon keg (same site!).

> Now, the question of whether 10 gallon kegs are manageable is perfectly valid.
> But that wasn't the supposition offered last night. ;-) I'll ask whether my
> friend's up for springing for a couple of fivers and two 10-gallons instead.
> Lots of time before logistics come crashing down.

I did a bit of digging, and they aren't really widely manufactured. They
used to be used in the medical industry for some or other, and now no
longer are. Weird.

--
<Sonarman> WHAT??!??! you don't want to attend my roundtable on
           neomarxist deconstruction schemes for modern