Pipeline!

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Tue May 29 01:53:25 EDT 2012

Sebastian Fernandez Giraldo <sfernan at ncsu.edu> writes:

> Wednesday sounds good :D
>
> On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 1:16 AM, Steve Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>     On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 12:49 AM, Sebastian Fernandez Giraldo <
>     sfernan at ncsu.edu> wrote:
>
>         Haha I'm down. I think since it's a simpler recipe we can do a 10
>         gallon preferably starting early (11ish?)

And, if you want to be adventurous... do you want to ferment both with
American Ale, and add Apricot Extract to one of them? You can put the
decision off until bottling time, but it might be interesting.

(Two experiments for the time of one!)

--
"Karen loved animals. Unfortunately the cheetahs betrayed her trust,"
Libot said.