Pipeline!

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Mon May 28 21:01:20 EDT 2012

Sebastian Fernandez Giraldo <sfernan at ncsu.edu> writes:

> Uh, so I asked my brother and he said he preferred a more summer beer. Is there
> one you guys would like to do that can use the grain I have? Sorry to change my
> mind
> but I figured I'd ask him since he'll also be drinking it and I don't currently
> have a strong preference (I'm still learning about the different kinds of
> beer).

So... any examples of a commercial beer you're thinking of?

For summer stuff, fruit might be
alright. http://www.americanbrewmaster.com/index.php?cPath=4_7_127 <==
lots of fruit extracts would make it really easy to add a bit. A #9
clone maybe?

--
Jessie: i thought your beard took the oxygen from the air and made it
        breathable for you