Pipeline!

Steve Killen steven.f.killen at gmail.com
Thu May 24 18:51:31 EDT 2012

We actually have the capacity to do just about any kind of ale you can
imagine, at this point--and you have a solid base of 2-row, so it'd just be
a matter of supplementing whatever specialty grains we have on hand. As is,
you could rock an English or American brown ale without buying any grain,
though the 80L might be a bit intense, or a porter with just a little bit
extra roasty grains. Could go for a nice English or American pale ale, too,
given that Clinton laid in a metric eff-ton of Cascade.

Just to name a few! What sort of beer have you never tried?