Brewing?

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Fri May 4 01:05:14 EDT 2012

Steve Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com> writes:

> It will cost 10% less because Eddie gave me a coupon. Also, I can help Sunday
> because my guest this weekend will be leaving around noon.

Sebastian appears to be available Sunday as well, and Justin Dean might
stop by. So! Sunday it is.

I'm basically done building my paint strainer hop containment thing
... just need to get a drill bit that is the correct size tomorrow
(should have checked the home despot stock! I thought I could just use a
smaller one and dremel it out and then I remembered that Steve took his
dremel back and I was filled with despair).

Anyone know of uses for a 3/4" masonry drill bit?