New Plan... grrr

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Fri Apr 13 20:39:26 EDT 2012

Ok, reformulating Nowruz a bit to have some more special grain and
realistic efficiency leads to needing about 5lbs of DME. I.e. fuck that,
I really don't want to deal with adding that much DME...

I think it'll be better to build the mash tun and kettle tomorrow and
brew on Sunday... *or* try to get the mash tun constructed before noon
and actually go ahead with a five gallon brew of Nowruz in it...

--
Jessie: i thought your beard took the oxygen from the air and made it
        breathable for you