Instead of Brewing ... Construction?

Steve Killen steven.f.killen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 14:15:08 EDT 2012

My sister's boyfriend runs an autoshop, and welds artwork in his spare
time. I'm headed up there over Easter, so theoretically he can help me both
de-top and maybe even port it with a spigot.

I am not opposed to a construction party, though. I think we could knock
out another mash tun in an evening's effort like we did last time--unless
we're moving to fly sparging, the basic design for our mash tun would
remain the same. I have seen prefabbed circular false bottoms at the brew
store. What improvements to the mash tun design did you have in mind?

Also, hurray spring!

--
Steve Killen
| elvestinkle @ twitter