Brewing Schedule...

Steve Killen steven.f.killen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 20:54:43 EDT 2012

Big question: Saturday or Sunday? If I'm getting up early I need to know
sooner. If you want to chat tonight you can call my home line 919.942.2418.

The recipe linked to on the wiki has the ingredients you need to get from
the homebrew store. Meeting up at the brew store is ideal--I'll bring the
grains I have on hand, and I can print up the recipe for you too. When
shall we meet there? I can be there as early as 10:00am, when it opens.