Brewing Schedule...

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Fri Mar 16 15:34:15 EDT 2012

Steve Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com> writes:

> On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 3:22 PM, Clinton Ebadi <clinton at unknownlamer.org>
> wrote:
>
>     Steve Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com> writes:
>
>     > Hokay, so brewing this weekend: Rachel, I'm broke again, so the supply
>     run will
>     > need to occur with you. My tax refund is taking its sweet time :-\
>     >
>     > Some chance of rain all weekend, but Sunday is looking somewhat better in
>     that
>     > regard. When were you planning to brew? I can be there either way.
>
>     Also, neither day works for me so if you abandon us again Rachel will
>     have to throw her grains away. (Srsly, I had to put hcoop stuff off for
>     an additional week because of last week, and I can't put it off again)
>
> As stated before, I have no projects due this week that require drastic
> altering of plans. Last week I did. You didn't need to brew--the grains would
> have been fine for a week. Your statement is false--milled grains don't go bad
> under wise storage for 3 weeks at least. Don't be a drama queen, Clinton :P

I will note that it was your idea to brew last weekend and this is the
second time you've forced bpt to brew and then abandoned em at the last
minute.

Just saying ... I can't be the beersage. No time. Unless I manage to
magically get automated Debian installs for virtual hcoop machines
working tonight... glug glug

--
<Morty_md> My mind boggled.
* tim_m shakes morty's mind, hoping for a different combination of letters