Bottling!

Steve Killen steven.f.killen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 16:33:32 EST 2012

I'm on spring break, so any day this week'll be fine by me. I'll bring the
final bottle of our very first saison--it's in the fridge now.

We need another beer in the pipeline. Sebastian, Luke, or BT, if you don't
speak up by the weekend, I'll be ready to brew an Irish Red. But I defer to
you if you have a readiness to brew.

Steven F. Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com>
| elvestinkle @ twitter
| pursuing.calefaction.org