Stovetop IPA bottled!

Steve Killen steven.f.killen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 17:14:11 EST 2012

Wow, it tastes amazing. Chinook is a mighty hop.

Of note: I left my autosiphon at Clinton's last night, so I had to do a
manual start. (I didn't suck on it!)

I sanitized the hose and a pair of latex gloves, put on the gloves, filled
the hose with distilled water, capped the ends with my thumbs, and shoved
one end into the fermenter, all the way to the bottom. Then, keeping my
thumb on the other end, I lowered it into the bottling bucket and let my
thumb go. Et voila!

Lesson: Clinton needs to suck it up and buy his own autosiphon. I am never
doing that again. The level of paranoia that I had to maintain while doing
it is just not worth it. :)

--
Steven F. Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com>
| elvestinkle @ twitter