Classes of Some Sort

Clinton Ebadi clinton at unknownlamer.org
Mon Feb 20 17:53:45 EST 2012

Via http://starrlightmead.com/events

  Mead Classes at Rockingham Community College

  We are so excited to be able to share what we know about mead making
  with, well, anyone who will listen! Now it turns out that the
  Rockingham Community College thinks it's a great idea for a continuing
  education class! Ben and Becky will be teaching two classes in the
  spring:

  Beginning Mead Making - 3/17 or 4/28

  Starting Your own Winery, Brewery, or Meadery - What You Need to Know
  - 2/25

  Each class is open to everyone and only costs $35 to attend! Sign up
  and find out how we do it! For more information, check out the class
  schedule at:
  http://www.rockinghamcc.edu/images/Spring2012Schedule.pdf.

If there's still room at the one on Saturday...

--
unknownlamer: Hail Satan
unknownlamer: And do drugs