Welcome, new brewmasters!

Steve Killen steven.f.killen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 20:38:49 EST 2012

Greetings, Sebastian & Luke,

Welcome to DEMONCAT brewing! I need to get used to taking turns again. ;-)
Take a look at the wiki and our recipes, and feel free to fire off if you
have any questions. If you have specific dates in mind to brew, throw it
out a few days in advance--I have coordination that needs to occur, for I
typically pick up the ingredients on the way to Evergreen. The wiki will
tell you which fermenters are available. Since we'll be using all three 6
gallon Better Bottles, I'm going to reserve the 3-gallon for personal use
unless there's a dire need for it.

Here's the wiki again for your ease of linking. Just be sure to read the
About page!

http://wiki.calefaction.org/HomeBrewing

Glad to have you brewing with us,

--