NHA National Homebrewing Competition 2012

Steve Killen steven.f.killen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 19:49:31 EST 2012

Greetings,

http://www.homebrewersassociation.org/pages/competitions/national-homebrew-competition

There is a dropoff location in Philadelphia, and the drop-off deadline is
March 19th-28th. I can make a point of heading north to visit with entries
in tow. I think we should each make a beer to enter; we have currently two
available fermenters, and when Wassail Ale is bottled we'll have a third.

We have no excuses not to try except those we create for ourselves. We have
time, ability, and resources to enter three beers.

Are you up for it?

--
Steven F. Killen <steven.f.killen at gmail.com>
| elvestinkle @ twitter